General Anesthesiologist position. Offering $430,000 and full benefits.
Mattoon area, IL
An anesthesia group is seeking a General Anesthesiologist to join their expanding practice in the Mattoon, Illinois area.
• Orthopedics, Healthy peds, general surgery, ENT, Vascular, OB cases.
• Call 1:6 off post call.
• Supervising of CRNA's and own cases.
• This General Anesthesiologist position is offering a salary range of $430,000-$440,000.
• Benefit package including paid malpractice, health insurance, retirement plan and six weeks vacation.
Located about 100 miles from St. Louis, Missouri, the area has growing business community for a variety of industries. There is something for everyone with it’s outdoors and scenic hiking trails. Good public schools and also a university town. There are 6 docs and 8 CRNA's in the practice.
• Candidates holding an Illinois license is a plus but not necessary to apply.
• Interpersonal skills and that team player attitude is a must.
KTE Services specializes in the recruitment of Anesthesiologists, Pain Management Physicians, CRNA's, Nurse Practitioners and Physician Assistants.
Jeanne Wagner has earned her Masters Degree in Human Resource Management and has 20 years of recruiting experience. Prior to working with KTE Services, Jeanne was the Human Resource Manager at Queens Long Island Medical Group and prior to that she was the Director of Recruitment at North American Partners in Anesthesia. Jeanne has great depth, experience and knowledge of full cycle recruitment, which allows her to provide excellent client relations to our groups and their recruitment needs. Jeanne also has experience with implementation which is a value add to groups who are planning to expand into new hospitals and ASC's.