General Anesthesiologist position in the Philadelphia, Pennsylvania area. No OB. Home call. Quality of life position. $280,000-$290,000 and full benefits.
Philadelphia area, PA
An anesthesia group has a General Anesthesiologist position in the Philadelphia, Pennsylvania area.
• Neurology, urology, general surgery, plastics, vascular, ENT, podiatry, orthopedics.
• No trauma, hearts or OB.
• Six calls a month from home. Rare call back. No post call day. 3 of the 6 calls taken are one weekend per month.
• Most days out by 3:30pm or sooner.
• This General Anesthesiologist position in offering $280,000-$290,000 and full benefits including six weeks vacation.
This private practice group has 6 Anesthesiologists and 3 CRNA group covers one hospital and three ambulatory surgical centers. Bucks County is a reasonable drive to the downtown Philadelphia which offers fine restaurants, museums and local theater companies. Very good universities, public and private schools systems in the area.
• Candidate must have applied for the Pennsylvania license.
• ABA board eligible or board certified.
KTE Services specializes in the recruitment of Anesthesiologists, Pain Management Physicians, CRNA's, Nurse Practitioners and Physician Assistants.