General Anesthesiologist position-South Carolina. Partnership.
Myrtle Beach area, SC
Our client is seeking three full-time experienced BC/BE Anesthesiologist to join their growing anesthesia group practice in the beautiful and sunny Myrtle Beach, South Carolina area.
• General Anesthesiologists and Pediatric Anesthesiologists are welcome to apply.
• This is Level I trauma center offers a variety of anesthetic cases including will be neuro, pediatrics, thoracic, vascular, OB, trauma and outpatient cases.
• They are a supportive group which consists of 7 Anesthesiologists and 22 Nurse Anesthetists who function together in a Care Team Model. CRNA's are medical directed.
• This General Anesthesiologist position is offering an excellent salary, paid malpractice six weeks vacation and one week CME.
• This is a partnership opportunity that happens in 2 years.
The Myrtle Beach area is considered one of the fastest growing metropolitan areas in the country. Many of activities include boating, fishing, golfing and going to visit one of their pristine, warm sandy shores and beaches. There are over 3000 restaurants in the area and shops for everyone. Myrtle Beach is one of the top tourists destinations and retirement areas in the country.
• BE/BC candidates only.
• must have applied for the South Carolina license.
• Residents welcome.
KTE Services specializes in the recruitment of Anesthesiologists, Pain Management Physicians, CRNA's, Nurse Practitioners and Physician Assistants throughout the United States.