General Anesthesiologist opportunity with partnership offered
Myrtle Beach area, SC
A private practice anesthesia group in the Myrtle Beach, South Carolina area is seeking a General Anesthesiologist to join their group.
• Cases will be neuro, pediatrics, thoracic, vascular, OB, trauma and outpatient cases.
• You will be mostly supervising CRNA's in this position.
• This General Anesthesiologist position is offering an excellent salary, paid malpractice six weeks vacation and one week CME.
• There is an option for either an employee or partnership track position.
The Myrtle Beach area is considered one of the fastest growing metropolitan areas in the country. Many of activities include boating, fishing, golfing and going to visit one of their pristine beaches. There are over 3000 restaurants in the area and shops for everyone. Myrtle Beach is one of the top tourists destinations and retirement areas in the country.
• BE/BC candidates only.
• must have applied for the South Carolina license.
• Residents welcome.
KTE Services specializes in the recruitment of Anesthesiologists, Pain Management Physicians, CRNA's, Nurse Practitioners and Physician Assistants throughout the United States.
Jeanne Wagner has earned her Masters Degree in Human Resource Management and has 20 years of recruiting experience. Prior to working with KTE Services, Jeanne was the Human Resource Manager at Queens Long Island Medical Group and prior to that she was the Director of Recruitment at North American Partners in Anesthesia. Jeanne has great depth, experience and knowledge of full cycle recruitment, which allows her to provide excellent client relations to our groups and their recruitment needs. Jeanne also has experience with implementation which is a value add to groups who are planning to expand into new hospitals and ASC's.