General Anesthesiologist opening in NYC. No hearts, OB or peds. $300,000-$310,000, full benefits.
A large, stable anesthesia group in Brooklyn, New York is seeking General Anesthesiologists to join their practice.
• The Anesthesiologists are doing vascular, orthopedics, GI, Urology, Plastics, Eyes, hernia repairs and GYN cases. No OB or cardiac cases. You will be doing your own cases.
• Call is 1:7 ( off post call). The work hours are reasonable and call is shared equally among the physicians. There is the opportunity for overtime if the physician is interested.
• Full benefit package including paid malpractice, health insurance, life, disability, retirement plan and five weeks vacation.
This 277 bed community hospital is affiliated with an academic setting in Manhattan. With no OB at this facility, the actual call is a fairly easy call where you are not in the operating room all night long.
• ABA board eligible or board certified.
• Candidate must have applied for the New York Medical License.
KTE Services specializes in the recruitment of Anesthesiologists, Pain Management Physicians, CRNA's, Nurse Practitioners and Physician Assistants throughout the United States.