General Anesthesiologist job opening in the Brooklyn, NY area. $320,000+ and excellent benefit package.
A world-class academic center is seeking Anesthesiologists to join their group and work at a Level I trauma center in the Brooklyn, New York.
• The hospital has a case mix that includes regional, vascular, thoracic, OB, peds, neuro, trauma and outpatient cases.
• General Anesthesiologists, Regional Anesthesiologists and OB Anesthesiologists welcome to apply.
• You will have the opportunity supervise anesthesia residents and CRNA’s.
• 50 hour work week plus call. $200/hour additional after 10 hours each day. Call is 4 in-house calls per month and guaranteed off post call. In 2017 the average clinical incentive and extra call was $45,000 per attending.
• This Anesthesiologist job opening has a salary range of $320,000-$330,000 and full benefits.
• Benefits package includes paid malpractice, health insurance, life and disability insurance, six weeks vacation, paid holidays and CME (time off and expenses) an much, much more!
• In addition to the generous benefit plan, it includes a contribution to your retirement (after one year) of 10% of your salary up to $26,500.
The group offers rewarding career paths and provides the resources, training and expertise to help you grow professionally, as they continue to deliver excellence in patient care.
• ABA board eligible or board certified.
• Candidate must have applied for the New York license.
• A strong work ethic and desire to work in a team-oriented environment.
KTE Services specializes in the recruitment of Anesthesiologists, Pain Management Physicians, CRNA's, Nurse Practitioners and Physician Assistants throughout the United States.