General Anesthesiologist Physician position-Poughkeepsie, NY area
Poughkeepsie area, NY
A private practice anesthesia group in the Poughkeepsie, New York area has an General Anesthesiologist job opening.
• This community hospital offers rare thoracic, vascular, regional, OB, peds, neuro and outpatient cases.
• You will be supervising CRNA's 50% of the time
• Schedule is Tuesday-Friday at 4/10 hour shifts. Rare call with post call day off.
• The benefit package includes paid malpractice, health insurance, retirement, 5 weeks vacation and CME.
This is a Physician and CRNA Care Team Model that cover the hospital and two surgical centers within a 20 minute drive. This area is a short drive to NYC, New Jersey and Connecticut with very reasonable cost of living and affordable housing.
• Candidate must have applied for the New York Medical License.
• BE/BC candidates.
• H1B-visa candidates welcome to apply.
• New graduates are welcome to apply.
Please click on the Apply Online link and send your c.v. We will get back with you within 24 hours to setup a time to speak.
KTE Services specializes in the recruitment of Anesthesiologists, Pain Management Physicians, CRNA's, Nurse Practitioners and Physician Assistants throughout the United States.