Family Practice Physician Assistant-West Islip, New York area. Bilingual preferred.
West Islip area, NY
A family medicine practice is seeking a bilingual Physician Assistant near West Islip, New York.
• Practice medicine under the direction of physicians. Working as members of the health care team.
• Patients vary from pediatrics to geriatrics. You will be seeing approximately 30 patients during the week and 20 on Saturday.
• PAs take medical histories, examine and treat patients, order and interpret laboratory tests and X-rays, make diagnoses, and prescribe medications.• 35-40 patients a day.
• Mon 9am-6pm
• This Physician Assistant position is offering $60.00-$70.00 per hour and benefits.
• Benefits include vacation, one week of paid time off for CME, $500 a year for CME material and or training. Five sick/personal days immediately available upon hire. Paid Malpractice, DEA and License renewal fee paid.
• Completion of a Physician Assistant program.
• Candidate must applied for the New York license.
• Must have a valid New York license or a license in progress.
• Bilingual in Spanish a preferred.
• New graduates are welcome to apply.
KTE Services specializes in the recruitment of Anesthesiologists, Pain Management Physician, CRNA's, Nurse Practitioners and Physician Assistants.
Jeanne Wagner has earned her Masters Degree in Human Resource Management and has 20 years of recruiting experience. Prior to working with KTE Services, Jeanne was the Human Resource Manager at Queens Long Island Medical Group and prior to that she was the Director of Recruitment at North American Partners in Anesthesia. Jeanne has great depth, experience and knowledge of full cycle recruitment, which allows her to provide excellent client relations to our groups and their recruitment needs. Jeanne also has experience with implementation which is a value add to groups who are planning to expand into new hospitals and ASC's.