Experienced Pain Management Physician is wanted. Excellent pay, benefits and production with partnership. Live near the beach!
Lewes area, DE
A pain management group near Lewes, Delaware has an Interventional Pain Management Physician job opportunity.
• outpatient setting.
• Interventional Pain Management Procedures to include but not limited to Trial Spinal Cord Stimulators, Nerve Blocks/ Epidurals/ Injections (joint, muscular etc.), and Radio Frequency Ablations with fluoroscopic guidance.
• 25 patients a day. Lots of procedures!
• No call, nights or weekends.
• Excellent salary and benefit package.
• Great earning potential!
• Opportunity to buy into the surgical center!
The pain practice is located by the beach in a very family friendly area. Public and private schools are very good. The community offers many outdoor opportunities including golf, beach and water sports. There is a low cost of living and no sales tax.
• Candidate must have an accredited pain fellowship.
• Anesthesia background preferred.
• Bilingual in Spanish a plus.
• Experienced candidates are preferred.
• H1 visa's or J1 visa's are welcome to apply.
KTE Services specializes in the recruitment of Anesthesiologists, Pain Management Physicians, CRNA's, Nurse Practitioners and Physician Assistants.
Jeanne Wagner has earned her Masters Degree in Human Resource Management and has 20 years of recruiting experience. Prior to working with KTE Services, Jeanne was the Human Resource Manager at Queens Long Island Medical Group and prior to that she was the Director of Recruitment at North American Partners in Anesthesia. Jeanne has great depth, experience and knowledge of full cycle recruitment, which allows her to provide excellent client relations to our groups and their recruitment needs. Jeanne also has experience with implementation which is a value add to groups who are planning to expand into new hospitals and ASC's.