Experienced CRNA's wanted in New York City. 4/10 hour shifts. $180,000-$215,000. excellent benefits.
Manhattan area, NY
An expanding practice is recruiting CRNA’s in Manhattan, New York to join their new state-of-the-art facility.
• This opportunity has something for everyone. They will allow you to do a wide variety of cases that include thoracic, vascular, OB, pediatrics, neuro, regional, trauma, critical care and general anesthesia.
• Additionally if you want to just do ambulatory cases those options are there also.
• CRNA’s will be put in a scheduling system that keeps track of cases and rotates you through to make sure you are getting cases that you want and need.
SCHEDULE AND OVERTIME
• This is a 4/10 (7a-5p) hour schedule with NO weekends and NO holidays and you will not have to take call with this position. There is an opportunity to work overtime doing OB cases.
• This is a very CRNA FRIENDLY OPPORTUNITY! They Anesthesiologists take pride in making sure the the CRNA’s experience and growth is a top priority. Work closely with some of the top Anesthesiologists in the country!!
SALARY AND BENEFITS
Salaries for this position are going to range for this position based on experience. Most experienced CRNA’s currently working there are making in the HIGH $190’s and some in the $200’s!!
• Benefits offered will be paid malpractice, health insurance, life insurance, dental, disability, retirement with contribution, tuition reimbursement and very good vacation time.
• $10,000 SIGN-ON BONUS!
New York City offers everything from the best restaurants, theatre, sports and recreation. Private and public schools are some of the best in the nation.
• Certification of Nurse Anesthetists.
• Masters of Science in Nursing.
• Current NY State RN license (or willingness to obtain).
• BCLS Certification.
Please click on the Apply Online link and send your c.v. We will get back with you within 24 hours to setup a time to speak.
KTE Services specializes in the recruitment of Anesthesiologists, Pain Management Physicians, CRNA's, Nurse Practitioners and Physician Assistants.