Cardiac and General Anesthesiologist position. $300,000-$425,000, benefits.
Youngstown area, OH
An anesthesia group is seeking a Cardiac Anesthesiologist to join their practice in the Youngstown, Ohio area.
• Anesthesia cases that are available include 25-30% cardiac, vascular, thoracic, OB, pediatrics, neuro, orthopedics and general surgery.
• Call 1:6 (post call day off).
• You will be medically directing CRNA's with this opportunity.
• Benefits includes malpractice, eight weeks time off, CME money, health insurance and generous retirement benefits.
• Employee or partnership options.
This is a large collegial group has 20 Anesthesiologists and 60 CRNA's that work at 3 hospitals and 4 ambulatory surgical centers with a large health system. Good private and public school options. The community offers quality housing and lower-than-average cost of living. The area has professional sport teams close by, art galleries and outdoor activities.
• ABA board eligible or board certified.
• Ohio license is a plus but it is not necessary to apply for this position.
• Cardiac fellowship candidates are welcome to apply.
• TEE certification needed.
KTE Services specializes in the recruitment of Anesthesiologists, Pain Management Physicians, CRNA's, Nurse Practitioners and Physician Assistants throughout the United States.