Cardiac Anesthesiologist position. Mostly cardiac cases in academics including pediatric hearts.
Rochester area, NY
A prestigious academic facility in Upstate New York in the Rochester area is looking to add a Cardiac Anesthesiologist to their team.
• Group consists of 10 fellowship-trained cardiac anesthesiologists providing service for over 1000 adult cardiac cases annually including VAD, transplant, TAVR, Pediatric hearts, ECMO. Opportunities exist to provide care outside the cardiac OR.
• A very reasonable cardiac call only. 100% supervision of residents and CRNA's.
• Flexible compensation plans are offered and a full benefit package.
The Rochester area is recognized for its family orientation, nationally ranked public schools, low cost of housing, internationally recognized cultural resources, and immediate access to outdoor activities.
• Candidate must be board eligible with fellowship training in pediatric hearts.
• TEE certified.
• New graduates are welcome to apply for this position.
KTE Services specializes in the recruitment of Anesthesiologists, Pain Management Physicians, CRNA's, Nurse Practitioners and Physician Assistants.
Jeanne Wagner has earned her Masters Degree in Human Resource Management and has 20 years of recruiting experience. Prior to working with KTE Services, Jeanne was the Human Resource Manager at Queens Long Island Medical Group and prior to that she was the Director of Recruitment at North American Partners in Anesthesia. Jeanne has great depth, experience and knowledge of full cycle recruitment, which allows her to provide excellent client relations to our groups and their recruitment needs. Jeanne also has experience with implementation which is a value add to groups who are planning to expand into new hospitals and ASC's.