Cardiac Anesthesiologist position. Employee or partnership track.
Greenwich area, CT
A private practice group is recruiting a Cardiac Anesthesiologist to join their practice in the Greenwich, Connecticut area.
• The hospital has a case mix that includes all cases which include cardiac, regional, vascular, thoracic, OB, peds, neuro, trauma and outpatient cases.
• You will be providing anesthesia to your own patients.
• Very fair call schedule throughout the group.
• This Anesthesiologist job opening has a negotiable salary based on experience and full benefits.
• Benefits package includes paid malpractice, health insurance, life and disability insurance, six weeks vacation, paid holidays and CME (time off and expenses) an much, much more!
• You have the opportunity to go employee or partnership track.
• The group offers rewarding career paths and provides the resources, training and expertise to help you grow professionally, as they continue to deliver excellence in patient care.
• ABA board eligible or board certified.
• Cardiac fellowship required.
• A strong work ethic and desire to work in a team-oriented environment.
• New graduates welcome to apply.
KTE Services specializes in the recruitment of Anesthesiologists, Pain Management Physicians, CRNA's, Physician Assistants and Nurse Practitioners.