Cardiac Anesthesiology directorship position in Upstate New York
Rochester area, NY
A prestigious academic facility in Upstate New York is seeking a director of Cardiac Anesthesia.
• Group consists of 10 fellowship-trained cardiac anesthesiologists providing service for over 1200 adult cardiac cases annually including VAD, transplant, TAVR and ECMO. Opportunities exist to provide care outside the cardiac OR, including in the CV ICU with appropriate training.
• A very reasonable cardiac call only. 100% supervision of residents and CRNA's.
• Flexible compensation plans with are offered and a full benefit package. Additional money for division chief, plus incentives.
The Rochester area is recognized for its family orientation, nationally ranked public schools, low cost of housing, internationally recognized cultural resources, and immediate access to outdoor activities.
• Candidate will be BC with fellowship training and significant experience as an academic cardiac anesthesiologist.
• TEE certified.
• Should be eligible for appointment as Associate or Full Professor and have strong organizational and interpersonal skills enabling successful leadership as they develop a multidisciplinary cardiovascular service line.
KTE Services specializes in the recruitment of Anesthesiologists, Pain Management Physicians, CRNA's, Nurse Practitioners and Physician Assistants.