CRNA position-Rochester, NY area
Rochester area, NY
A hospital in the Rochester, New York area has CRNA positions in a university setting.
• Clinical cases include ENT, Plastics, Ophthalmology, Urology, Orthopedics, OB/Gyn, Pediatrics, Thoracic, Vascular, Trauma and general surgery cases.
• You will be 100% medically directed by an Anesthesiologist.
• This is a no call position.
• Benefit package including paid malpractice, health insurance, life, disability, retirement plan and negotiable vacation and CME!
Rochester suburbs offer excellent public and private schools. The region offers recreational opportunities in addition to festivals and theatre. Come and work with one of the top universities in the Northeast that is committed to teaching and professional advancement.
• No experience necessary is necessary to apply for this job opportunity.
• New York license is a plus.
KTE Services specializes in the recruitment of Anesthesiologists, Pain Management Physicians, CRNA's, Nurse Practitioners and Physician Assistants throughout the United States.