CRNA position. B&B cases. $150,000-$200,000 and full benefits.
Hoboken area, NJ
A hospital in the Hoboken, New Jersey area is seeking CRNA’s join their team.
• This community hospital offers regional, rare OB, spine and general surgery cases.
• The CRNA's will be medically supervised by the anesthesiologist.
• Fair work schedule and reasonable call which is in-house.
Salary: $150,000-$200,000 and full benefits.
• The benefit package includes paid malpractice, health insurance, retirement, 5 weeks vacation and CME.
This is a hospital employee opportunity that is being built from the ground up. Hospital administration is making the anesthesia service a priority and is willing to invest in a quality staff. Great area with many trendy restaurants and fun things to do.
• Candidate must have applied for the New Jersey Medical License.
• Candidates with leadership experience can be considered for Chief CRNA if they so choose.
• New graduates are welcome to apply.
KTE Services specializes in the recruitment of Anesthesiologists, Pain Management Physicians, CRNA's , Physician Assistants and Nurse Practitioners.
Jeanne Wagner has earned her Masters Degree in Human Resource Management and has 20 years of recruiting experience. Prior to working with KTE Services, Jeanne was the Human Resource Manager at Queens Long Island Medical Group and prior to that she was the Director of Recruitment at North American Partners in Anesthesia. Jeanne has great depth, experience and knowledge of full cycle recruitment, which allows her to provide excellent client relations to our groups and their recruitment needs. Jeanne also has experience with implementation which is a value add to groups who are planning to expand into new hospitals and ASC's.