CRNA position with no OB or call. $140,000-$150,000, full benefits.
Philadelphia area, PA
An anesthesia group has a need for a CRNA in the Philadelphia, Pennsylvania area.
• Cases offered at the practice include neurology, urology, general surgery, plastics, vascular, ENT, podiatry, orthopedics.
• There is no trauma, hearts or OB cases. Mostly bread and butter cases.
• There are 5-8 hour days with no call, nights or weekends. Most days are finished by 3:30pm. You will have the option to work in hospital or work in their ambulatory surgery centers.
• Excellent benefit package that includes malpractice, five weeks vacation and retirement.
• Overtime is available.
This private practice group has 6 Anesthesiologists and 3 CRNA group covers one hospital and three ambulatory surgical centers. Bucks County is a reasonable drive to the downtown Philadelphia which offers fine restaurants, museums and local theater companies. Very good universities, public and private schools systems in the area.
• Candidate must have applied for the Pennsylvania license.
• ACLS required.
• New graduates or experienced candidates are welcome to apply.
KTE Services specializes in the recruitment of Anesthesiologists, Pain Management Physicians, CRNA's, Nurse Practitioners and Physician Assistants throughout the United States.