CRNA position-wide variety of cases. $160,000, full benefits. Experience preferred.
Saranac area, NY
A hospital near Saranac, New York is seeking an experienced CRNA to join their team.
• There is a wide variety of cases at the facility that include vascular, OB, pediatrics, orthopedics, GI, urology, and general surgery cases.
• This is a no call or weekend position.
• The group has a supportive care team model.
This CRNA job opening is offering a base salary of $160,000 and a full benefit package.
paid health for individual and family, vision and dental insurance
six weeks PTO
Located close to Lake Champlain and the Adirondack Mountains, it is a gateway to the US and Canada. All outdoor activities are at your fingertips including vineyards, hiking, fishing and skiing. The area offers both public and private schools with a university setting close by.
• Member in good standing of the American Association of Nurse Anesthetists (AANA).
• Current RN licensure
• Certification that CRNA has been engaged in Anesthesia practice for the two-year period
• Current BLS and ACLS.
• Candidate must have applied for the New York license.
• Experience is a plus but not necessary to apply.
KTE Services specializes in the recruitment of Anesthesiologists, Pain Management Physicians, CRNA's, Nurse Practitioners and Physician Assistants.