CRNA position-wide variety of cases in a fantastic facility. No call. 4/10's. $160,000-$215,000. Excellent benefits package + Sign on Bonus.
Manhattan area, NY
An expanding practice is recruiting CRNA’s in Manhattan, New York to join their new state-of-the-art facility.
• This opportunity has something for everyone. They will allow you to do a wide variety of cases that include thoracic, vascular, OB, pediatrics, neuro, regional, trauma, critical care and general anesthesia.
• Additionally if you want to just do ambulatory cases those options are there also.
• CRNA’s will be put in a scheduling system that keeps track of cases and rotates you through to make sure you are getting cases that you want and need.
SCHEDULE AND OVERTIME
• This is a 4/10 (7a-5p) hour schedule with NO weekends and NO holidays and you will not have to take call with this position. There is an opportunity to work overtime doing OB cases.
• This is a very CRNA FRIENDLY OPPORTUNITY! They Anesthesiologists take pride in making sure the the CRNA’s experience and growth is a top priority. Work closely with some of the top Anesthesiologists in the country!!
SALARY AND BENEFITS
Salaries for this position are going to range for this position based on experience. Most experienced CRNA’s currently working there are making in the HIGH $190’s and some in the $200’s!!
• Benefits offered will be paid malpractice, health insurance, life insurance, dental, disability, retirement with contribution, tuition reimbursement and very good vacation time.
• $10,000 SIGN-ON BONUS!
New York City offers everything from the best restaurants, theatre, sports and recreation. Private and public schools are some of the best in the nation.
• Certification of Nurse Anesthetists.
• Masters of Science in Nursing.
• Current NY State RN license (or willingness to obtain).
• BCLS Certification.
KTE Services specializes in the recruitment of Anesthesiologists, Pain Management Physicians, CRNA's, Nurse Practitioners and Physician Assistants.
Jeanne Wagner has earned her Masters Degree in Human Resource Management and has 20 years of recruiting experience. Prior to working with KTE Services, Jeanne was the Human Resource Manager at Queens Long Island Medical Group and prior to that she was the Director of Recruitment at North American Partners in Anesthesia. Jeanne has great depth, experience and knowledge of full cycle recruitment, which allows her to provide excellent client relations to our groups and their recruitment needs. Jeanne also has experience with implementation which is a value add to groups who are planning to expand into new hospitals and ASC's.