CRNA position-Brick, New Jersey area
Brick area, NJ
A stable, private practice anesthesia group in the Point Pleasant, New Jersey area is seeking a Nurse Anesthetist to join their practice
• The cases at the facility include rare thoracic, neurology, vascular, OB, healthy pediatrics and outpatient cases including orthopedics and general surgery.
• Flexible schedule with 4/10 hour shifts.
• This is a CRNA job that you will be medically directed 100% of the time.
Five weeks vacation
Retirement/401K with employer contribution.
The Brick, New Jersey area is centrally located between New York City, Atlantic City and Philadelphia. Beautiful beaches, amusement parks and historical sites all between NYC and Philadelphia.
• Candidate must have applied for the New Jersey license.
• New graduates welcome are welcome to apply.
Please click on the Apply Online link and send your c.v. We will get back with you within 24 hours to setup a time to speak.
KTE Services specializes in the recruitment of Anesthesiologists, Pain Management Physicians, CRNA's, Nurse Practitioners and Physician Assistants throughout the United States.