CRNA position in the Watertown, New York area. $185,000, full benefits and bonuses.
Watertown area, NY
A private anesthesia group in Upstate New York has a CRNA position near Watertown, New York.
• Wide variety of cases including thoracic, vascular, OB, peds and outpatient cases including orthopedics and general surgery.
• 100% medically directed.
• No 1st call, only 2nd call. A typical (non call) day ends at 330PM or earlier.
• This CRNA position is offering a salary range of $185,000+
• Full benefit package including paid malpractice (tail included), health insurance, life, 401K contribution up to 13% of salary, five weeks vacation and one week CME.
• Overtime available.
• $20,000.00 sign on bonus.
A cohesive group of 10 CRNA's and 7 Anesthesiologists who utilize the Anesthesia Care Team approach in providing great patient care. Modern ORs and anesthesia equipment. Great supporting staff also.
• NBCRNA Certification required or in process.
• Must have applied for the New York license.
• ACLS & PALS.
KTE Services specializes in the recruitment of Anesthesiologists, Pain Management Physicians, CRNA's, Nurse Practitioners and Physician Assistants.
Jeanne Wagner has earned her Masters Degree in Human Resource Management and has 20 years of recruiting experience. Prior to working with KTE Services, Jeanne was the Human Resource Manager at Queens Long Island Medical Group and prior to that she was the Director of Recruitment at North American Partners in Anesthesia. Jeanne has great depth, experience and knowledge of full cycle recruitment, which allows her to provide excellent client relations to our groups and their recruitment needs. Jeanne also has experience with implementation which is a value add to groups who are planning to expand into new hospitals and ASC's.