CRNA position in the Northern Maine. $170,000-$190,000 and benefits.
Caribou area, ME
A hospital in Northern Maine is looking to add an experienced CRNA to join their practice.
• Wide variety of cases including OB, peds and outpatient cases including orthopedics and general surgery. No cardiac, thoracic, vascular, and pediatric or spine cases.
• You will be doing 100% of your own cases.
• Hours are 7:00 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. Evening and weekend call shared with two other CRNAs. Stipend paid for call.
• Full benefit package including paid malpractice, health insurance, life, disability, moving expenses, retirement plan, five weeks vacation and one week CME.
You can fulfill all of your lifestyle needs here, from the fast-paced excitement of your favorite outdoor activity, to the warm and inviting community spirit. This region is brimming with fun and exciting opportunities for families. There is something for everyone from skiing and snowboarding to fishing and hunting. There is attractive and affordable housing and has four fantastic seasons.
• Experience needed.
• Maine license is a plus, but not necessary to apply.
KTE Services specializes in the recruitment of Anesthesiologists, Pain Management Physicians, CRNA's, Nurse Practitioners and Physician Assistants throughout the United States.