CRNA outpatient position. $80.00 per hour with full benefits.
Annapolis area, MD
An anesthesia group in the Annapolis, Maryland area has a need for CRNA’s to staff their ambulatory surgical centers.
• Cases include healthy peds, orthopedics, sedation for pain, eyes, GI, ultrasound blocks.
• CRNA's will be doing their own cases.
• This CRNA position is offering $80.00 per hour and full benefits. 1099 opportunity at $105.00 per hour.
The Annapolis area is sitting on Chesapeake Bay in a suburban area. The area offers the beach and historical sites. Baltimore is 25 miles away and Washington DC is 50 miles.
• Must have the Maryland license.
• Experienced candidates necessary.
KTE Services specializes in the recruitment of Anesthesiologists, Pain Management Physicians, CRNA's, Nurse Practitioners and Physician Assistants throughout the United States.
Jeanne Wagner has earned her Masters Degree in Human Resource Management and has 20 years of recruiting experience. Prior to working with KTE Services, Jeanne was the Human Resource Manager at Queens Long Island Medical Group and prior to that she was the Director of Recruitment at North American Partners in Anesthesia. Jeanne has great depth, experience and knowledge of full cycle recruitment, which allows her to provide excellent client relations to our groups and their recruitment needs. Jeanne also has experience with implementation which is a value add to groups who are planning to expand into new hospitals and ASC's.