CRNA job. 4/10 hour shifts. $175,000, full benefits.
A large anesthesia group in Northern New Jersey area is seeking an energetic, team oriented CRNA to work in a community hospital.
• The cases at the facility include rare thoracic, vascular, OB, healthy pediatrics and outpatient cases including orthopedics and general surgery.
• This is a CRNA job that you will be medically directed 100% of the time.
• You have the option of working 5/8 hour shifts or 4/10's.
• Benefits offered include Malpractice, Health, Life Insurance, Negotiable vacation and 401k.
This private anesthesia group that provides anesthesia services to multiple surgical centers and several community hospitals. The facility has easy access to NYC, Jersey Shore and Upstate New York. Join a well-established, experienced, collegial Anesthesia practice that supports the growth of CRNAs.
• Candidate must have applied for the New Jersey license.
• New graduates or experienced candidate are welcome to apply.
KTE Services specializes in the recruitment of Anesthesiologists, Pain Management Physicians, CRNA's, Nurse Practitioners and Physician Assistants throughout the United States.