CRNA job opening. Wide variety of anesthesia cases.
Myrtle Beach area, SC
An anesthesia group in the Myrtle Beach, South Carolina has a CRNA job opening.
• Wide variety of cases including thoracic, vascular, OB, peds, neuro, general surgery and outpatient cases.
• There are 3 rotating shifts with this CRNA position. Each shift is an 8 hours.
• This CRNA job is offering a competitive salary and full benefit package.
• Some of the benefit highlights are paid malpractice, retirement and vacation time!
Myrtle Beach is one of the top tourist and retirement destinations with warm beaches, ocean activities and golf. This 270 bed facility is a Level II Trauma Center that offers all types of surgeries and has a EM residency.
• Already having a South Carolina license is a plus but not necessary to apply.
• SRNA's and experienced CRNA's are welcome to apply.
KTE Services specializes in the recruitment of Anesthesiologists, Pain Management, CRNA's, Nurse Practitioners and Physician Assistants.
Jeanne Wagner has earned her Masters Degree in Human Resource Management and has 20 years of recruiting experience. Prior to working with KTE Services, Jeanne was the Human Resource Manager at Queens Long Island Medical Group and prior to that she was the Director of Recruitment at North American Partners in Anesthesia. Jeanne has great depth, experience and knowledge of full cycle recruitment, which allows her to provide excellent client relations to our groups and their recruitment needs. Jeanne also has experience with implementation which is a value add to groups who are planning to expand into new hospitals and ASC's.