CRNA job opening-general cases. $145,000-$160,000, full benefits.
Erie area, PA
A facility is seeking a Nurse Anesthetist to join their practice south of the Erie, Pennsylvania.
• Cases at the facility included thoracic, vascular, OB, general surgery, ENT, GI, eyes, orthopedics and urology cases.
• Monday through Friday and the hours are 7a-3p. Second call only which is 1:7 and one weekend a month (second call only).
• 100% medically supervised.
• This Nurse Anesthetist position is offering a salary range of $145,000-$160,000 and full benefits.
Located in Northwestern Pennsylvania between Buffalo and Pittsburgh, the area has four seasons of fun that includes skiing, golf, hiking and fishing. Great schools and universities locally and a reasonable cost of living. There are 3 Anesthesiologists and 3 CRNA’s currently in the practice.
• Graduate from an accredited RN program with current PA license in good standing.
• Member in good standing of the American Association of Nurse Anesthetists (AANA).
• Current RN licensure
• Certification that CRNA has been engaged in Anesthesia practice for the two-year period
• Current BLS and ACLS.
• Pennsylvania license a plus but not necessary to apply.
• New graduates welcome to apply!
KTE Services specializes in the recruitment of Anesthesiologists, Pain Management Physicians, CRNA's, Nurse Practitioners and Physician Assistants.
Jeanne Wagner has earned her Masters Degree in Human Resource Management and has 20 years of recruiting experience. Prior to working with KTE Services, Jeanne was the Human Resource Manager at Queens Long Island Medical Group and prior to that she was the Director of Recruitment at North American Partners in Anesthesia. Jeanne has great depth, experience and knowledge of full cycle recruitment, which allows her to provide excellent client relations to our groups and their recruitment needs. Jeanne also has experience with implementation which is a value add to groups who are planning to expand into new hospitals and ASC's.