CRNA job-ambulatory anesthesia. $74.00-$76.00 per hour, full benefits.
Valley Forge area, PA
An established anesthesia group in the Valley Forge, Pennsylvania area is looking to add an experienced CRNA to join their group.
• This facility is doing 12-20 GI cases a day.
• This is a full time position Monday to Friday.
• Cases included are GI or spine cases with the option to do either or both.
• CRNA will be doing own cases.
Salary: $74.00-$76.00 per hour. There are part time W2 positions at a three day minimum also with prorated benefits.
• Benefit package that includes malpractice, five weeks vacation, CME money and retirement contribution.
• NEGOTIABLE SIGN ON BONUS!
This large, stable group has 4 sites in the Philadelphia area. You have the option of doing either endoscopy or spine cases or a mix. It is a reasonable drive to the downtown Philadelphia which offers fine restaurants, museums and local theater companies. Very good universities, public and private schools systems in the area.
KTE Services specializes in the recruitment of Anesthesiologists, Pain Management Physicians, CRNA's, Nurse Practitioners and Physician Assistants throughout the United States.