Anesthesiologist job opportunity. Partnership. $300,000-$350,000.
Erie area, PA
An anesthesia group is seeking an Anesthesiologist to join their group in the Erie, Pennsylvania area.
• Cardiac (negotiable), thoracic, vascular, OB, peds, neuro,regional and outpatient cases.
• No trauma, neonates or transplants.
• Call 1:8, off post call. Call is from home.
• Benefits including malpractice, health (family), life, disability, retirement, 6 weeks vacation.
• Negotiable partnership.
Erie is in between Pittsburgh, Cleveland and Buffalo. The area has friendly people and great schools. Skiing, trails and three minor league sports teams are also in the area.
• Experience with hearts is preferred but will consider training.
• Already having a Pennsylvania license is a plus but not necessary to apply.
• New graduates welcome.
KTE Services specializes in the recruitment of Anesthesiologists, Pain Management Physicians, CRNA's, Nurse Practitioners and Physician Assistants throughout the United States.
Jeanne Wagner has earned her Masters Degree in Human Resource Management and has 20 years of recruiting experience. Prior to working with KTE Services, Jeanne was the Human Resource Manager at Queens Long Island Medical Group and prior to that she was the Director of Recruitment at North American Partners in Anesthesia. Jeanne has great depth, experience and knowledge of full cycle recruitment, which allows her to provide excellent client relations to our groups and their recruitment needs. Jeanne also has experience with implementation which is a value add to groups who are planning to expand into new hospitals and ASC's.