Anesthesiologist directorship opportunity in Virginia. $550,000 and great vacation time.
Richmond area, VA
An anesthesia group in the Richmond, Virginia area is seeking a Chief of Anesthesia for their practice.
• Thoracic, vascular, OB, neuro and outpatient cases. The hospital is starting a cardiac program and must be able to handle cardiac cases.
• OB call is taken by the CRNA’s.
• This Chief of Anesthesia position is offering $550,000 as an Independent Contractor with 13 weeks paid time off.
This is a new hospital contract with the group and you will be supervising CRNA’s mostly. There are 4 docs and 12 CRNA’s currently at the practice.
• Board Certification is required and experience with a director is a plus.
• Candidate must be comfortable with cardiac cases.
KTE Services specializes in the recruitment of Anesthesiologists, Pain Management Physicians, CRNA's, Nurse Practitioners and Physician Assistants.
Jeanne Wagner has earned her Masters Degree in Human Resource Management and has 20 years of recruiting experience. Prior to working with KTE Services, Jeanne was the Human Resource Manager at Queens Long Island Medical Group and prior to that she was the Director of Recruitment at North American Partners in Anesthesia. Jeanne has great depth, experience and knowledge of full cycle recruitment, which allows her to provide excellent client relations to our groups and their recruitment needs. Jeanne also has experience with implementation which is a value add to groups who are planning to expand into new hospitals and ASC's.