Anesthesiologist Physician job. Wide variety of cases. Partnership.
Rockford area, IL
A large anesthesia group in the Rockford, Illinois area are seeking Anesthesiologists to join their practice.
• There are a wide variety of cases within the anesthesia group. Anesthesia cases that are available to do include thoracic, OB, pediatrics, neuro, orthopedics, general surgery and vascular.
• It is a good call schedule and you have the opportunity to take extra call to make extra income.
• Equitable practice regardless of seniority.
• The Anesthesiologist will be medically supervising CRNA's.
• This position is offering a very competitive salary and full benefits. Benefits includes malpractice, seven weeks time off, CME money, health insurance and generous retirement benefits.
• Partnership after one year.
• SIGNIFICANT SIGN ON BONUS!
This is a large collegial group that has a nice mix of Anesthesiologists and CRNA's that work at multiple sites throughout the Rockford area. This family oriented community is just one hour from Chicago. There is attractive housing and the cost of living is very reasonable. Good private and public school options.
• ABA board eligible or board certified.
• Candidates are required to do all regional anesthesia blocks.
• Illinois license is a plus but it is not necessary to apply for this position.
• Residents are welcome to apply.
KTE Services specializes in the recruitment of Anesthesiologists, Pain Management Physicians, CRNA's, Nurse Practitioners and Physician Assistants throughout the United States.
Jeanne Wagner has earned her Masters Degree in Human Resource Management and has 20 years of recruiting experience. Prior to working with KTE Services, Jeanne was the Human Resource Manager at Queens Long Island Medical Group and prior to that she was the Director of Recruitment at North American Partners in Anesthesia. Jeanne has great depth, experience and knowledge of full cycle recruitment, which allows her to provide excellent client relations to our groups and their recruitment needs. Jeanne also has experience with implementation which is a value add to groups who are planning to expand into new hospitals and ASC's.