100% Pain Management Physician position-Cherry Hill, NJ area
Cherry Hill area, NJ
KTE Services is seeking a Interventional Pain Physician for a practice in the Cherry Hill, NJ area.
Some of the responsibilities include to provide a comprehensive medical evaluation, including diagnosis and treatment plans for patients in acute or chronic pain.
• Interventional Pain Management Procedures to include but not limited to Trial Spinal Cord Stimulators, Nerve Blocks/ Epidurals/ Injections (joint, muscular etc.), Radio Frequency Ablations with fluoroscopic guidance and Discography. 20-30 Interventional procedures a day. Come into an existing practice.
• Refers patients to medical and/or ancillary specialists as appropriate.
• Work side-by-side with experienced Physician Assistants. Have the ability to serve as Interdisciplinary Team Leader. Provides guidance to all other ancillary health professionals.
Some of the benefits of this position:
Excellent base salary, comprehensive benefits and production incentive based on collections.
Great hours and weekends free!
Paid health insurance
Retirement and much more!
The Cherry Hill, NJ area is a 20 minute drive from downtown Philadelphia and an hour from the Jersey Shore. All the big city amenities are there including professional sports, museums, dining and history.
• Accredited Pain fellowship.
• MD or DO with state medical license or willingness to obtain state license.
• Patient-centered commitment to excellence.
• Excellent interpersonal and communications skills.
• New graduates are welcome to apply.
Please click on the Apply Online link and send your c.v. We will get back with you within 24 hours to setup a time to speak.
KTE Services specializes in the permanent recruitment of Anesthesiologists, Pain Management Physicians, CRNA’s, Nurse Practitioners and Physician Assistants.